Friday, April 3, 2009
my research paper
Finally! I just finished my research paper, and it is my last assignment for this semester. And frankly speaking it is one of the assignments that really stress me up. There are many stages that I need to face before I can summit the final work -summiting the outline, the draft and meeting with the supervisor almost every week. And it is not like the position paper where everything comes from our personal opinion, in this assignment I need to refer back to other’s critiques, articles and analysis regarding to the issue that I choose, in short there are too many reading involves. But, of course there are also advantages that I get from this assignment, at least if I want to pursue my study, I know what I need to do, where do I need to focus on, or how to write a research paper, how does a research paper looks like, as I had experienced it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment